Re: [cpx] not intuitive, at all. (cpx)

No, I agree. You had some good points in there. Fortunately, from my dealings with the team, I do not think they will take it personally, but use the information to help better the product.

Just to help them understand a bit better, let me try to clarify something. When you say, not intuitive, I assume that you mean the layout of things and where to find what you want to do quickly. Correct? Would you suggest some kind of task shortcuts, other than what they have, or a different menu system, or something else altogether?

Regards,
Jonathan