Re: [cpx] CPX slow showing user list - fixes?

Hi Steve,

I missed this post rom you earlier - sorry for the delay. We have exactly 80 users on a VPS Pro Plus server and all of them have quotas. Mail users have 100MB or less and most rarely get to 30% of their quota. None of them have spam assassin running but it is still configured on the server and runs incase it's needed. Login usually takes 50+ seconds or given an error and then I must restart vsapd via ssh to get in. Displaying the user list usually takes over a minute or gives an error. Webmail is the same but usually gives clients an error even when there are less than 50 messages in the box. CPX runs similarly on several of our servers, but on rare occasion this will suddenly run fast for a few screen changes - odd. Memory and resources are plentiful on the server.

Chris Hess
Outer Banks Internet, Inc.
Email: chris@xxxxxxxxxx