[cpx] AQUEOS - use 127.0.0.1 to proxy apache

 hi,

 Following a trend of attacks on apache on vps i wanted to proxy apache
with nginx or other proxy support to throttle acces per ip. The issue is
that cpx prevent anyone from setting up website on the 127.0.0.1
address. I created this patch to solve this:

(aqadmin)> diff /usr/local/cp/lib/VSAP/Server/Modules/vsap/domain.pm
/skel/usr/local/cp/lib/VSAP/Server/Modules/vsap/domain.pm
74c74
<         ##@ip4 = grep { $_ ne "127.0.0.1" } @ip4;
---
> >         @ip4 = grep { $_ ne "127.0.0.1" } @ip4;
79c79
<         ##@ip6 = grep { $_ ne "::1" } @ip6;
---
> >         @ip6 = grep { $_ ne "::1" } @ip6;
82d81
<
91d89
<             $ipstring .= " ::1";
96d93
<           $ipstring .= " 127.0.0.1";

this would permit the use of proxy and filtering services. I also wanted
to know if this patch is not accepted what are the possible consequence
of using it on the cpx updates that could follow ?

--

Cordialement,
Ghislain