Re: [cpx] cpx firewall

Bill,

"off" is the default.  "all open ports" is a silly description.  See?
Did you need to go read the help menu for that?  If you want to slow
your site down "considerably" enable it to anything other than
"default off".   If your server is under attack, turn it on...
otherwise, don't touch it.  Leave it default off.

I don't think the client of the client really understands
techno-bable.   A simple explanation like that is all anyone needs.

But, what Scott said is a good idea too.  Attempt to search out the
answers via the help/readmes before posting questions... then savor
the hard questions to the list.  =)

James

--

Stormer's Cgi-Archive