[cpx] cpx firewall

We received this from a customer and do not know how to answer it...

We have noticed the option to manage Software Firewall from CPX Control Panel.

The below listed are the available options.

1. Off: open all ports
2. Low: protection from port scans and DoS attacks
3. Medium: allow only essential and convenient ports
4. High: allow only essential secure ports

Could you please provide a list of all ports and ports that can be
controlled through the above information.