From: owner-cpx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-cpx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Stormer's Cgi-Archive
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2009 7:19 AM
To: cpx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [cpx] CPX feature request

As long as we are on feature request... here's one...

I'd like to be able to transfer a client from one server to another
server via cpx.  (both running cpx)

This is something that can be done from within cpanel/whm.   It would
be awesome to be able to do it from within cpx.

James

--

Stormer's Cgi-Archive
http://www.stormer.org

This email message is intended for the use of the person to whom it has been sent, and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, you are not authorized to copy, distribute, or otherwise use this message or its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Verio, Inc. makes no warranty that this email is error or virus free.  Thank you.