Re: [cpx] CPX feature request

As long as we are on feature request... here's one...

I'd like to be able to transfer a client from one server to another
server via cpx.  (both running cpx)

This is something that can be done from within cpanel/whm.   It would
be awesome to be able to do it from within cpx.

James

--

Stormer's Cgi-Archive
http://www.stormer.org