Re: [cpx] cpx address book

oh no he is not at 20gb yet. their entire account quota is 20gb, so his mail will have to grow to 20gb before they have problems. right now he is at just over 1gb, and I don't see him getting to 20gb

the mail server is Dovecot, but the mailbox format is not Maildir. is it an easy conversion to go from mbox to Maildir?