Re: [cpx] cpx address book

thanks Dennis. my next email is to support

Dennis Altshuler wrote on 6/11/2009 5:16 PM:
Fortunately I have never needed a tape backup. :) It is my understanding that there is a charge, but I don't know what it is exactly. Although, I would argue with support that it is a flaw in the system that they shouldn't charge you for. I know they are going to say it's a limitation with apache, but they could code in protection to prevent the address book update if the quota is too high along with a alert to the user. That's just my opinion though. I would just talk to support about it, most of the time they are reasonable about cpx issues.

Dennis