[cpx] cpx - now showing mail folders or email in inbox

Hello,

Anyone know why cpx mail is not showing email that is in the inbox?
When you click on folders it shows zero folders.   Used cpx to send
self an email.  When I mutt the pop file the mail is there.  But cpx
won't display it.

At first I thought a corrupted mail file or something.  All mail in
the inbox was removed.  Sent a clean email to it... no joy.  No email.

Has anyone come across this problem before?  What did you do to fix it?

James

--

Stormer's Cgi-Archive
http://www.stormer.org