Re: [cpx] cpx not restarting apache after adding a domain admin?

On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 09:17:21PM -0400, Stormer's Cgi-Archive wrote:

> Is this a known problem?   It is only doing it on a new MPSv3 and a
> VPSv3 I recently purchased since March 27th.

Hi James,

I'm not as intimate with things as I once was, but I understand that
the problem you're seeing is related to 'apachectl graceful'. If you
have any way to use 'restart_apache' instead, that's supposed to be
the fix.

I'm also told that there's a fix coming out that's supposed to address
this across all servers.

> ps. first post on this list.  Be kind to me.  =)

We're *always* kind to each other here, right folks?

<scott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>