[cpx] RE: [vps3] Enhanced Webmail (crosspost)

Even though Enhanced Webmail is still in the beta phase, we are actively
testing and developing the software in preparation for launching it as a
fully supported application in the future. There have been many updates
made to Enhanced Webmail in the past few months, every other week at
times. During the beta phase, if you installed the software more than a
week ago, I would encourage you to uninstall and then reinstall the
software to ensure you have the latest code.

I am capturing the feedback regarding Enhanced Webmail. As you test it
on your accounts, please send me feedback directly about your
experience. Should you encounter bugs, if you provide the specific steps
to recreate the problem, I can provide this information to our QA and
Development teams. Some of the problems we have received information
about we could not duplicate, and so it was difficult to troubleshoot
the problem. Having complete information about the problems will make it
easier for our testers and developers to isolate the bug and create a
solution for it.

Please send bug information and other feedback regarding Enhanced
Webmail to me at bhaymond@xxxxxxxxxx

Brad Haymond
Verio, Inc.