[cpx] new cpx and traduction files

hi,

i dont know for you but the last version completly broke the cpx with my traducted files. I added the phrases that were lacking in the various string files. I checked them with an xml compare tool and it says that they match 100% (apart from the traducted text of course) but still the CPX fail to add any user or domain admin (it simply do not save the changes).

Anyone has some issue i guess we are not many to traduct the cpx ?

--
Cordialement,
Ghislain