From: owner-cpx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-cpx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of ADNET Ghislain
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 11:28 AM
To: cpx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cpx] file explorer

on the cpx i had a file explorer, since some time i do not see it
anymore. Any of you can told me if i dreamed about the file explorer
feature of cpx ?

--
Cordialement,
Ghislain

This email message is intended for the use of the person to whom it has been sent, and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, you are not authorized to copy, distribute, or otherwise use this message or its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Verio, Inc. makes no warranty that this email is error or virus free.  Thank you.