[cpx] CPX seems to be very buggy on VPS3

First the mail tab disappeared from one of my servers and also I cannot edit any of the users details in the control panel display as they are all showing up as blank. This has left all the webmail users high and Verio has no estimate on when this issue will be resolved.
the only advice they can give me is to "Be patient"
this issue has not been resolved since 7 Mar 2008 06:53:23 -0500 (EST) [IDS-10081557] now I am at my wits end trying to explain away the inaction. If I had access to the source of CPX we could have made an attempt to write a patch ourselves.
Does anyone have a workaround for this problem ?

On another server I am not able to edit your users on the server to make sure they have the proper end privileges and that they are tied to the proper domain names on the servers. Every time I change the domain to the proper one and give them mail and webmail access, they then revert to the default state after a few minutes loosing all the privileges and the domain going to the securesites.net default domain. We have found a sort of a workaround for this and I am hoping that the settings that we have made stay till tomorrow then I will know that the trick worked.

Another thing that I noticed is that vsapd seems to be quite unstable and stops for no discernible reason. Is there any way to generate an error log to find out the reason for the stoppages ?

Regards,
Quentin.