From: owner-cpx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-cpx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Norman R. Prevett
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2007 12:03 PM
To: cpx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [cpx] dovecote

We installed it on a V3 3000 with very large IMAP mailboxes and it made
a dramatic improvement in performance with Outlook.

It also made a great improvement in CPX Web mail performance once the
email was opened, however we still see an occasional timeout when the
user initially opens Web Mail in CPX. But once its open performance
working with very large email folders is greatly improved.

Typically this customer's users have inboxes with  50 to 100 MB and
online Storage folders in excess of 300 MB. Users have several GB of
online email storage each.

This server uses our third party spam filtering so both ClamAV and
Spammassain are turned off. We will be trying it on several other server

soon which do have those features.

--

Norman R. Prevett

Jenica Corporation
"Helping Business Profit from Technology"
 * World Class Web Site Hosting and Design
 * Turnkey Commercial Web Sites, Secure Online Ordering
 * Internet Connections for Corporate Networks
 * Consulting Training and Support

Mill Yard Technology Park
80 Technology Way, Suite 4E6, Nashua, NH 03060
Tel 1.603.886.4668
Fax 1.603.880.9209
Email: norm@xxxxxxxxxx
Web Site http://www.jenica.com