From: owner-cpx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-cpx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott Flinders
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 11:31 PM
To: cpx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [cpx] Mail System Administrator

Mark (and everybody else),

Your perceptions are probably well-founded, but things are different now
and I hope to change your perception as we move forward. The fact is,
CPX is a high priority for us. We are making some good progress on it
and have big plans for the future. We have fixed (and continue to
address) many of the defects considered high priority by our customers,
we recently added configuration managers for SpamAssassin and ClamAV,
made CPX compatible with Dovecot, improved and updated the Japanese
language elements and we are currently overhauling the mail system
administration and webmail client, updating the UI and we're working on
a handful of other enhancements we're not ready to announce yet.

We also have plans for many more improvements. I want to make sure we're
focusing on the defects and new features that are the most important to
you and I appreciate the lists that are currently being compiled along
those lines.

Speaking of those lists, I'm going to be offline the rest of this week,
but I'd like to bring some closure (at least for now) to those lists. Do
you think, as a group, you could finalize and come to some sort of
solidarity on the prioritization of those items?

I will then compare your lists with what we're already looking at and
make adjustments to our plan as necessary.

Thanks,

Scott Flinders
Sr. Product Manager
Verio Inc.