RE: [cpx] For a cpx api perl guru

ADNET Ghislain wrote on 6/28/2007 11:54:59 AM:

>   As you know sometime the control panel loose the user/web site link
> and all revert to the vps hostname.Vaddhost know how to create a user
> but not how to modify a user so icannot change them with line command.
> By hand it would take hours ...
>
>   As vsapd is a perl daemon and that you have an api to talk to it i
bet
> there is the possibility to have a perl script that i can tweak to
> repair this ?

	I haven't seen that problem, fortunately.  Would it help to
restore the cpx.conf file out of /backup/usr/local/etc, and/or edit that
file and paste in the domains you want?  It's XML so it's just text...

	Using vadduser you can specify a domain for new users.  Perhaps
you can suggest to ViaVerio that they modify vedituser to do the same
thing?

 - Steve Yates
 - ITS, Inc.
 - Pardon me while I check with God.