Re: [cpx] CPX - Junk and Quarantine Filling up

Jonathan Duncan wrote:
I have a user whose disk quota was just reached because his Junk and Quarantine folders on the server were full. <snip>

Has anyone else found this to be a problem?

Jonathan,

Yup. It's a huge problem. We are in the process of migrating all of our hosting clients to a spam filtering /service/ and shutting off the spam and virus filtering on the hosting accounts. It works better, avoids problems such as you are encountering, and increases our profits (always a nice :-)

See http://www.hens-teeth.net/html/products/spam_block.htm

Cheers,
   -- Art Z.

--