RE: [cpx] Mail forward from CPX Webmail don't work

Iris Denko <> wrote on Thursday, November 09, 2006 6:29 AM:

> On working accounts is ctladdr=<username@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> with properly
> addedd domaon of user (not host domain)
>
> On non working account is only ctladdr=site14 without any domain or
brackets
> as on all other accounts. And this wrong entry caused "stat=Data
format
> error".

	Outgoing mail uses the genericstable entry.  Virtusertable is
used for incoming mail.  I do not know if this is your problem, but I
had identified an issue where if you create a new user in CPX (e.g.,
"customer.bob" for domain "example.com"), and on the e-mail address page
you change the default e-mail address to something else
("bob@xxxxxxxxxxx"), CPX still creates the genericstable entry as
"customer.bob@xxxxxxxxxxx".  I'm guessing "site14" is the domain
admin...perhaps there is no genericstable entry mapping "site14" to a
valid e-mail address?

 - Steve Yates
 - ITS, Inc.
 - When the going gets tough, it's time for a nap.

~ Taglines by Taglinator - www.srtware.com ~