[cpx] Server and Domain Admin change help

I decided to go with the flow and install CPX. But it seems I have run into
a little snag. I hope I have not screwed up.

Here's the scene.

Server Admin was shared between 2 companies because I could not figure a way
to get it 2 work other wise. (My Bad as they say)
I was the admin on both users so no need to really worry about it.
Now user b wants to expand to have his own people admin there website and
the server. (that's the need for the control panel change)

ServerAdmin1(user1) has 5 domains and 11 email pop email accounts However
this will remain the ServerAdmin

ServerAdmin2(user2) has 30 domains 1 pop email and 18 Virtable forwards to
other .com addresses.

1. How do I change ServerAdmin to a DomainAdmin So that they are limited to
only their domains, Pop3 and virtable access?
All domains are /home/user2/www/Domain.com/Sub.Domain.com/

2. ServerAdmin2 (which I assume will be the Domainmanager2) will have
Managers assigned to several areas.
     1 Domain Manager responsible for all and setting up the other managers.
     2 or more file managers for main-domain and sub-domains.
     1 email manager to add delete and oversee the email accounts
     multiple end-users

3. How do I change the size limits ServerAdmin 1 and 2 were full server Now
I need to limit ServerAdmin2 to 6-Gigs

4. I am confused as always about the group assignments www wheel and so on.
   What should the ServerAdmin 1 which will now control all be set to?
   What should ServerAdmin2( DomainManager) be set to?

I hope I have made myself clear on what I need to change and how it needs to
work. I think it may be better if I could talk to someone about everything.
So if someone has the time to help.
Contact off list and we can exchange numbers I have unlimited US long
distance so I can call easily.

Mike 'Hillbilly' Williams
CountryHosting.com