RE: [cpx] CPX and vsapd

Steve

As someone still holding back from cpx - you say "it has gotten faster".
Can you describe how fast is that?

Andy

At 09:25 AM 9/21/2006 -0500, you wrote:

L. Robinson <> wrote on Wednesday, September 20, 2006 3:09 PM:

> The install was successful and CPX works well, but is incredibly
s-l-o-w
> as vsapd is suffering big time, with warns occurring everywhere.

        The warnings in the logs are new to the latest update, I think.
As for speed it has gotten faster over time so that sounds a little
strange.  Is your VPS low on memory (high on swap space used)?

 - Steve Yates
 - ITS, Inc.
 - This message has been brought to you by the language C and the number
F.

~ Taglines by Taglinator - www.srtware.com ~

FOCUS Internet Services
Domains, Design, Hosting, Custom Applications, E-Commerce
106 rue de Mersch, L-8181 KOPSTAL, Luxembourg
tel. (+352) 305 197
fax (+352) 305 188
Skype : mckell-focus
www.focus.lu