Re: [cpx] CPX and vsapd

Steve Yates wrote:
L. Robinson <> wrote on Wednesday, September 20, 2006 3:09 PM:

CPX works well, but is incredibly s-l-o-w

	The warnings in the logs are new to the latest update, I think.
As for speed it has gotten faster over time so that sounds a little
strange.  Is your VPS low on memory (high on swap space used)?

No. Server resources are fine; everything else is speedy. I did notice on install, when vsapd was stopped, the PID hung... and hung... and hung. It eventually stopped and was restarted.

I did a graceful restart once the installation was finished, but I can see it my mind's eye: When CPX is accessed, vsapd hangs... and hangs... and hangs (and the logs log "warn,warn,warn") :)

Thanks,

Lori