[cpx] CPX web log archives and Urchin

This is a bit of a mixed question as it is not entirely a CPX question and more of an Urchin question.

The option in CPX to "Create and store website logs - Rotate daily and save website log(s)" causes the web site logs to be rotated and compressed with gzip.

When I try to specify that Urchin should use that last rotated file (domain.com-access_log.0.gz) it cannot read the gzipped file. If I have Urching use the live log file it will miss information since the file will still be live after Urchin processes it before it gets rotated.

Can Urchin be setup to handle gzipped files? OR Can CPX be setup to rotate without compression?

Thanks,
Jonathan