AW: [cpx] sendmail.cf

hello rus,

the file /etc/mail/sendmail.cf can be opened now.
But the permissions were set to rw-r--r- root/wheel

So I have set it to r--r--r- root/wheel

Hope it stays.

But new strange issue now:

I cannot open anymore the file:
/skel/etc/mail/sendmail.cf

same error like before for the above file:

An error occurred. Please contact support.
VSAP Parse error: [Could not parse the VSAP Response: Empty String at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.4/ControlPanel/MetaProc.pm line 182 ]

same with other files in this directory:
freebsd.cf
freebsd.submit.cf
sumbit.cf

Oh my god