Re: [cpx] A Content Error Occurred ... ???

i had the same thing on one of my new server, no vsapd=YES" in the
rc.conf. Was thinking i screwed somewhere and just added it again. If ou
also see it perhaps the Vinstall has a little  bug, I will test it as
soon as i can order a vps (i cannot right now in frankfurt) as i need a
new one.

Cordialement,
Ghislain ADNET.