RE: [cpx] Add spamd as a service

Bill Meier <> wrote on Saturday, May 06, 2006 8:05 PM:

> But, restart, and restart_graceful are still viable options... I
> always prefer the graceful restart after I change httpd.conf...

	Yes, I had noticed that ViaVerio's restart_apache script didn't
use "graceful."  Perhaps forcing the stop/start ensures there's no delay
or something.  There is a "Apache will not die, restart failed" test in
the script so I suppose that must be a possible outcome.

 - Steve Yates
 - ITS, Inc.
 - Quoth the Raven, "Eat My Shorts."