Re: [cpx] Vanity Domain / E-mail Only

if you have a separate server for emails and web. You just have to make
the A records for the domain point to your web server or any "parking
place"  and  add an A record to the mail VPS (like  mail.mydomain.com or
pop3.mydomain.com or both) and put the MX onto this one. If you separate
the two services then you just need to tweak the zonefile and be sure
the web server does not take the domain as a local domain for emails (
as per default in cpx it does so you will have to delete it from
/etc/mail/local-host-name if the two servers are VPS) or your web forms
will not work as needed.

Cordialement,
Ghislain ADNET.
AQUEOS.