RE: [cpx] How about grouping all Verio suggestions and requests?

> 1.1.3 DNS predefinition (what standard records are added with each new
> domain)

        You can do this now.  Not automatically but you can predefine
them and pick them when registering a new domain.

Allthough, this is not completely CPX related...

Do you mean adding records to a domain after it has been added to Verio DNS or do you mean I can predefine them somewhere in the backroom?

What I want is to define a set of records, that automatically get added when I add a domain to DNS. It's a lot of manual work to set up the following example for each new domain:

imanager        cname   @
www             cname   @
smtp            cname   @
pop             cname   @
admin           cname   admin.someotherdomain.com.
secure          cname   secure.someotherdomain.com.
@               mx      50 mailbackup.someotherdomain.com.

Cheers,

Fred