Re: [cpx] Quotas (was Separation of Roles)

At 7:20 PM -0500 1/28/06, AlpineWeb wrote:
Hi Ric,

I don't believe I claimed that in the current CPX the Domain Admin's
quota is "affected" by its end users, just that perhaps it *should*.

I just quoted you. If you meant "should", then you should have used that
word rather than "affected".

Hmm, I'm tempted to let this one pass since it isn't really relevant to my main point but perhaps a closer read of the only post which used the word "affected" might help?

   And finally, how does the quota allocation work?
   I've been experimenting and it isn't clear whether
   the Domain Admin quota is affected at all by the
   user quota allocations.

Note that this is query, not a statement. The statements come later, in follow up emails.

Apologies to the list for the digression.  ;-)

Ric