RE: [cpx] CPX and Imanager spam control

ADNET Ghislain wrote on Friday, January 13, 2006 12:27 PM:

> (is there ANY one using the quarantine anyway ??) :)

	For spam I could see it since even a 99.9% accurate program
misses one of every 1,000 e-mails.  For viruses I don't see many people
looking through those.

	You know, it would be nice if there was a "server admin" level
option for ClamAV, like:

[ ] scan all e-mail on this server at the server level

Then if that was checked, the ClamAV option would disappear (or better
yet be checked and disabled) on all the other screens.  If that was not
checked then the current per-user system could be used.

 - Steve Yates
 - ITS, Inc.
 - Comet smashes Jupiter!  Congress and President blame each other!