Re: [cpx] CPX and Imanager spam control

Rus Berrett wrote:

I don't have a comment on any time frame either.  Scott has more of the
pulse of CPX project development than I do.  But at the very least an
interface to the bayesian classifier in SA (to both learn and unlearn
messages) would be nice.  Neither iManager nor CPX have such an
interface at the present time.

hth.

--rus.

Rus Berrett                                                    NTT/Verio

The best users- (with some practice...)- oriented scenario for SA in CPX :

to configure filter level
to manage with/black lists
to use bayesian classifier

I have never seen all this features all together...

Maurizio Quadrelli