[cpx] CPX and Imanager spam control

Hi:

A previous post got me to thinking (not an easy task) . . .

We have a few accounts that switched back to Imanager for web mail for various reasons (now that the speed is up we will try to get them back but folks hate to give up what they know). Some are setup as domain managers and are still using CPX from time to time to add users change email addresses etc. Others, users, are being maintained under CPX.

Question: Can they use Imanager to manage their Spam settings without causing problems with CPX or other users who use CPX for web mail?

--

Norman R. Prevett

Jenica Corporation
"Helping Business Profit from Technology"
 * World Class Web Site Hosting and Design
 * Turnkey Commercial Web Sites, Secure Online Ordering
 * Internet Connections for Corporate Networks
 * Consulting Training and Support

Mill Yard Technology Park 10 Pine Street Extension, Unit 80 Nashua, NH 03060 Tel 1.603.886.4668 Fax 1.603.880.9209 Email: norm@xxxxxxxxxx
Web Site http://www.jenica.com