Re: [cpx] email error reporting problem in cpx

This happens whether you use CPX or not; I believe it is related to
procmail but I don't know of a way to "fix" it. The error message is
correct by RFC standards afaik, though I realize that "Output error"
is not as useful as "Account over quota" or something like that.

Scott
yes i was pretty sure this was because of procmail, as cpx install it by defautl on the account. This is strange that "mail" handle it and "procmail" fail to do have the famous "quota exceeded" message we had with the non procmail setup.

--
Cordialement,
Ghislain ADNET.

AQUEOS - Service Informatique
1, Rue Albert Einstein
77420 Champs sur marne

Service technique :  support@xxxxxxxxxx
Service commercial :  commercial@xxxxxxxxxx
Tel : 01.64.02.99.37, Fax: 0 1.72.70.32.66