[cpx] - user cannot be edited

Hi,

I have some troubles with some users on one of my VPS and cpx. The user has been modified ( password changed) and since i cannot edit it on the CPX. It shows me in the user 'properties' link an empty thing :

from url: http://82.112.125.106/ControlPanel/cp/users/user_properties.xsl?login_id=laune
*
*
Properties:
Select edit to update properties of the End User.
Profile [Edit] <http://82.112.125.106/ControlPanel/cp/users/user_edit_profile.xsl?login_id=>
Full Name:
Login ID:
Password: 	********
User Disk Space: 	Limit:   MBUsed: NaN  MB
Home Directory:
End User Privileges:
Domain:

As you can see it does not have any info on the user, the 'edit' link is also with login_id= and no login specified. The login 'laune' is valid, it is in the cpx.conf, the /etc/passwd and in the pop/imap group, he has a quota etc.. all seems ok but we cannot edit it.

I restarted vsapd and apache but it has not changed the behavior and i cannot edit some profiles, all had the password changed lately. Anyone seeing the same problem ?

--
Cordialement,
Ghislain ADNET.

AQUEOS - Service Informatique
1, Rue Albert Einstein
77420 Champs sur marne

Service technique :  support@xxxxxxxxxx
Service commercial :  commercial@xxxxxxxxxx
Tel : 01.64.02.99.37, Fax: 0 1.72.70.32.66