Re: [cpx] User Disc Space Quota - reverting to 0

On Thu, 4 Aug 2005 08:24:20 -0400
Richard Edwards <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Steve I did not get your response to my query, but I saw this in the
> cpx archive and I realized that I have not been getting any of your
> postings to CPX??

	Hmmm, I am getting my own.  I am not getting rejection notices,
though I think they would go to owner-cpx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx not me.

> always had neat taglines that were fun.

	:)  (see the last line in this message)

> I don't see your postings to VPS2 either

	That's a different server, are you sure you haven't blacklisted
me?  (if you did I guess you wouldn't see this!)

> We usually assigned each DA with 200 MB and each users with 10MB I
> would assign the DA with more disc space if they had more users or if
> I thought the user allocation would exceed DA allocation.

	In this case I think CPX will allow 20 end users, and the 21st
will fail to add, unfortunately without an error message...it returns to
one of the previous end user add screens (bug already reported).

 - Steve Yates
 - ITS, Inc.
 - The sucking chest wound:  Nature's way of telling you to slow down.

~ Taglines by Taglinator 4 - www.srtware.com ~