Re: [cpx] - Autoreply feature seems to work only in one case

Hi Scott:

Does this bug (the genericstable entry problem) have anything to do with the problem with FormMail? We have found, and verified with Verio support, that when the "no user" setting is used for the catchall FormMail returns a Server Configuration error. To get FomMail to work the catchall must virtmap to the bit bucket (@doman.name => trash => dev/null).