Re: [cpx] cpx add-on modules

Would Verio be interested in having 'beta-developers' who could identify obstacles that are encountered by creating add-on modules right now?

Verio might find that by having us develop add-on modules now, we find issues that are better addressed now, during the development stage than later, when it might be too late. Or, we might find that the modules continue to work fine throughout your development, and we leapfrog ahead in the milestones by months.

Mark