Re: [cpx] - ftp account created by domain admin

Bill Meier wrote:

> At 08:44 AM 05/04/2005, you wrote:
>
>> i think you agree that choosing a subdirectory is somewhat a LOT
>> easier to do :)
>

> But that is not the "CPX way" and CPX is the way of the future! I do
> want to be as "CPX compliant as it gives some additional power to my
> users. But a number of them are FrontPage users too, and they aren't
> even able to go in and change email forwarding addresses for their
> domain! Too hard... ;-)
>
> Bill

> This is <cpx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>      <http://www.groupmail.org/lists/cpx/>
> Before posting a question, please search the archives (see above URL).

if you want to be CPX compliant they have to change the way we create
sub account. If not how will you add the alias in httpd.conf to go in
the right dir ?
let's see if Scott can enlighten us on this :)

Ghislain.

--

AQUEOS - Service Informatique
1, Rue Albert Einstein