Re: [cpx] Wishlist: forgotten password and more

At 02:18 PM 04/25/2005, you wrote:
> I think it would be quite reasonable to perhaps even require a DA or end
> user to supply an email contact address...

There is a "Domain Contact" field for domains (not the domain admin).

I don't know if that is free text, or expected to be an email address, but in any case, it still does nothing to associate an email address with each user (SA, DA, EU) -- which is the requirement for password retrieval I believe...

Bill