Re: [cpx] Usernames

>(Now that I've opened my big mouth, I'm sure that someone will be able
>to shoot holes in this response ... in short order ...)
>
>Ben.

you asked it so i do it. We spoke about username, not email adress ;)

email adress are case insensitive, username are.  I do not blame
sendmail it's just a fact. You can remove this restriction by edition
the .mc file and tell sendmail to use case sensitive username but this
is not the way it work on VPS and every server i know by default. So
basicaly CPX should not allow to have upper case in USERNAMES ;p
to avoid any issue.

Best regards,
Ghislain.

--