Re: [cpx] Usernames

Yes, we know that. Although we stated explicitly that usernames should only be lowercase, our that never happened in our past experiences with vadduser and iManager. I'm surprised that mixed case got through the CPX.

At 14:01 20/04/2005, you wrote:

Alvin Tan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Don't know if this has been reported, but a client managed to create a
> username in CPX that was not all lowercase and it did not work until I
> removed it and added again as all lowercase.
>
> Perhaps we should have a validation on that field?
>
> Thanks,
> @lvin

you should allways use lowercase as sendmail does not accept to send
mail to an uppercase user (just one uppercase is enough for this
problem). Yes i think this could be a good idea to enforce lowercase for
CPX.

  Do we have a little overview of the current work on the CPX, is it
moving ?

best regards,
Ghislain.

--