[cpx] How does CPX know what domains exist?

In setting up a test for a client, I created a temporary A record for
        test.videosignals.com

and pointed it at my new server, and put their web content there. Manually edited httpd.conf to add a simple virtualhost for this domain

They, today I moved the full domain over, adding
        www.videosignals.com
etc.

Now I have a virtualhost entry I manually added
        ServerName     test.videosignals.com
        DocumentRoot   /home/videosignals/www/videosignals.com

and the real one,
        ServerName     videosignals.com
        ServerAlias    www.videosignals.com
        DocumentRoot   /home/videosignals/www/videosignals.com

Note that then point to the same document root, so I could use test.videosignals.com to view their web content before I had moved over videosignals.com

Well, now the move is done, and I wanted to clean up test.videosignals.com -- I deleted the virtual host entry, and restarted Apache. Went back into CPX, and I still saw the entry (with 5MB used). I strong suspect if I delete this entry, it will delete all the files in
        /home/videosignals/www/videosignals.com

which would NOT be good!

So, how can I tell CPX this test.videosignals.com domain is gone?

Bill