Re: [cpx] Extra domain listing

At 11:26 AM 04/13/2005, you wrote:
> For every domain admin I have, it lists the domain they are the admin for,
> and then also the primary hostname of my computer, which is
> crecom.securesites.net
>
> Seems it shouldn't list the later? They have nothing to do with that
> domain...

This is an open bug also.

Actually, for the www domain admin, the crecom.securesites.net is listed twice, along with other domains. The domains listed for www are generally dummy, parked, or those with redirection setup, so they aren't associated with a specific user. But crecom.securesites.net should be there once, never the less twice! (well maybe once, since that is the default htdocs owner I guess...)

Bill