Re: [cpx] CPX and majordomo

At 02:15 PM 04/12/2005, you wrote:
I just looked at my majordomo lists in CPX and some of them don't show up correctly, but CPX won't ruin them unless you try to edit the aliases and virtusertable entries (and even then, I'm not sure what will happen).

So I don't recommend editing the majordomo aliases/virtusertable entries, but CPX won't touch them otherwise.

No, I would definitely NOT edit any of these entires via CPX... just want to be sure CPX leaves them alone. So, cross your fingers, I guess I'm OK.

Thanks,

Bill