Re: [cpx] CPX and majordomo

On Tue, Apr 12, 2005 at 02:08:15PM -0400, Bill Meier wrote:
> I assume there is no problem with CPX and majordomo? Given that to run a
> majordomo list you need a ton of entries in virtusertables and aliases...
> (pipes and lists and includes and other stuff) I assume CPX says "these
> arent mine" and leaves them alone?

I just looked at my majordomo lists in CPX and some of them don't show
up correctly, but CPX won't ruin them unless you try to edit the
aliases and virtusertable entries (and even then, I'm not sure what
will happen).

So I don't recommend editing the majordomo aliases/virtusertable
entries, but CPX won't touch them otherwise.

<scott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>