Re: [cpx] Users reset to hostname issue

Sorry, after re-reading, let me clarify. I missed one DomainAdmin and reset that one to his correct domain and it worked.

At 06:22 PM 3/31/2005, you wrote:
Dear Ghislain,

I've somehow got it back! I wish I could tell you what I did, but I'm unsure too. When my users and admin was reset to the hostname, I painstakingly reset each one to where they belonged. I missed one DomainAdmin (which was set to the hostname instead of their respective domain) and voila! it came back on (the EndUser drop-down box).

I spoke to Scott off-list and I think he's looking into some issues. I'll let him explain if he finds anything...

@