[cpx] Users reset to hostname issue

Dear All,

I've been experiencing this (similar, I think) problem with Ghislain. All my users have suddenly reverted back to the hostname (missing domain association in cpx.conf) and has obviously disappeared from my Domain Admins' login.

This happen this morning and as I was re-routing the End Users back to the correct domains, it happened again!

The thing I noticed when it happened was that 2 logins were happening at the same time. First was because our people were logging in and doing a walk-through with a client (who was also logged in) as Domain Admin. The second time was when I was logged in as Server Admin and someone else logged in as Domain Admin.

Is it an issue with cpx.conf file lock (while its being updated simultaneously)?

I hope that all this issues will be sorted out.

Also, (not sure if this is related) I noticed that Domain Admins now cannot map an email address to a local mailbox? The drop down box next to the 2rd option is blank.

Thanks in Advance,
@lvin