[cpx] - simultaneous update

Hi,

Following my problem with 86 users changing of domains in the WE i tried to put them in their right domain by hand.

For that i opened 86 tabs and clicked edit then clicked on the domain and validate. After doing that i noticed that only some (few) were updated to reflect the change that each tab showed as "ok done". So my question is:

How cpx handle the update when dozen of customer update records in cpx.conf simultaneously ? is there a locking mecanism , how it works ? as my problem here seem to be that it does take the change for only some users and i do not see any reason why the cpx should say : ok your are in domain xxx and then in the userlist show the user in another one.

 I really wonder what am i doing wrong here ??

regards,
Ghislain.
--

AQUEOS - Service Informatique