[cpx] Suggestion: Option to not create root & postmaster

At least in my configuration, and I suspect others, I have no use for, nor do my Domain Admins have any use for root@ and postmaster@ -- so for every domain, I have to go in and set them to "no such user".

Could there be an option to not even bother to create these?

For example I have 161 total mappings

root@xxxxxxxxxx         error:nouser User unknown
postmaster@xxxxxxxxxx   error:nouser User unknown

Probably make for faster startup if all these entries weren't there too :-)

Bill